Chongqing Yuzhou hotel was founded in 1958, It is a public institution subordinate to Chongqing Municipal Government Affairs Administration (Chongqing government affairs reception service center). The operation is subordinate to Chongqing Tianyi holding group and undertakes the functions of reception service and external operation. The hotel is also the only "state Hotel" in Chongqing, China five leaf green hotel, the vice director unit of China urban government affairs hotel alliance and the president unit of Chongqing Hotel Industry Association.
Since the establishment of the museum, the hotel was initially named "2008 mailbox", and was named panjiaping guest house of the communication office of Chongqing Municipal People's Committee in 1958. Later, according to the characteristics of the times in various historical periods, the hotel changed its name. It was called Yuzhou hotel of Chongqing Service Bureau in 1980 and Yuzhou hotel of Chongqing in 1982 and has been used since.
Yuzhou hotel business district is a new modern high-end hotel open to domestic and foreign guests and operated according to the market. Its purpose is to build a representative hotel with the most charm and characteristics in Chongqing. Through the efforts of every Yuzhou person, the guests who come here feel happy and fall in love with the city from here.