- Time of issue:2020-10-26 15:24:25
Chongqing Yuzhou hotel was founded in 1958, It is a public institution subordinate to Chongqing Municipal Government Affairs Administration (Chongqing government affairs reception service center). The operation is subordinate to Chongqing Tianyi holding group and undertakes the functions of reception service and external operation. The hotel is also the only "state Hotel" in Chongqing, China five leaf green hotel, the vice director unit of China urban government affairs hotel alliance and the president unit of Chongqing Hotel Industry Association.
Since the establishment of the museum, the hotel was initially named "2008 mailbox", and was named panjiaping guest house of the communication office of Chongqing Municipal People's Committee in 1958. Later, according to the characteristics of the times in various historical periods, the hotel changed its name. It was called Yuzhou hotel of Chongqing Service Bureau in 1980 and Yuzhou hotel of Chongqing in 1982 and has been used since. He has received the older generation of proletarian revolutionaries such as Zhou Enlai, Liu Shaoqi, Deng Xiaoping and Chen Yi, and party and state leaders such as Jiang Zemin, Li Peng, Hu Jintao and Wen Jiabao; It received former and current foreign dignitaries and international friends such as French President Hollande, Cambodian Prince Sihanouk, Singapore Prime Ministers Lee Kuan Yew and Lee Hsien Loong, Australian Prime Minister Howard and US Secretary of state Kissinger.
The hotel is located in Yuzhong District, Chongqing, with unique environment and superior geographical location. It is known as "Yuzhong oasis". It is 8km away from the city center, 5km away from Shapingba high-speed railway station, 10km away from Chaotianmen wharf and 30km away from Jiangbei Airport. It is adjacent to Chongqing Olympic Sports Center and large shopping mall Longhu Shidai street. Stay in the hotel, let you enjoy unparalleled home feelings.
The hotel covers an area of 500 mu and is divided into "official business" and "one museum and two areas". The business area consists of 6 villa style bungalow buildings with complete supporting facilities, including 146 guest rooms, 12 conference rooms and 14 banquet and cafeteria. There are multi-functional projection hall, billiards room, table tennis court, gym, beauty salon and other supporting facilities; The business district was transformed in 2011 and officially put into use in 2015. It is composed of 10 multi-storey buildings. New 400 guest rooms, 1000 person banquet center, 1000 person Conference Center, more than 3800 square meters of multi-functional hall and a fitness center integrating indoor constant temperature swimming, fitness, beauty and health preservation. It has more than 20 medium and high-grade meeting rooms, first-class Chinese restaurants, hot pot halls and teahouses, which can meet the different needs of guests at all levels and provide all-round and thoughtful services.
The passage of time is like a song. Through more than half a century of hard work, the hotel has developed and innovated in innovation. In the face of the new era, adapt to the new normal, adhere to the service concept of "satisfy guests and surprise guests", with the enterprise spirit of "loyalty, unity and go all out", and with the brand characteristics of top gardens and national guests, welcome guests at home and abroad.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone